View Profile XRoadKillX

47 Movie Reviews

You have mixed 2 of my favorite series.

Thank you.

I enjoyed every moment of that.

Nice job, the face animation was hilarious.

God awful.

R.I.P the Madness Community.

AX3L001 responds:

rust in peace

13 Game Reviews

I liked it better than most out there.

Though there are a few things that could improve it.

Number one being feet, they're one of the staples of Madness so leaving them out simply isn't an option. Also, if you notice the effects are lagging, it's because you need to turn up the FPS (Frames per second) in the settings. On a side note, the reason I always had the explosion/fire effects not animated, was because it fit the whole "still" feel you get with a scene creator. Not a priority, just recommended .

Also, instead of having so much dead space (space with nothing in it) You should lower the height of your flash. (This can be done in the same place you higher the FPS)

Keep it up, this is very much an upgrade from your first two.

somespammer224 responds:

I appreciate your criticism,thank you for the tip on the FPS,there is feet, however, over by the Sniper Rifle, and as for the dead space, at the time I was making it, It looked like i didn't have enough room,

And when I tested it, I didn't press the maximize option on the window, so from what i could see, all space was was taken.

Ugh

In all honesty, this is unplayable. It takes about 5 seconds to do layering correctly and you couldn't even do that? Shows just about how much you care.

Pretty damn good.

I like the variety of this. There is nothing like a good puzzle game. However, once you get though 15 or so levels, it gets a little repetitive. However, it did manage to keep me interested pretty far in, so j.

7 Audio Reviews

lol nice.

It's pretty darn good for a first, pal.

Well well.

that's pretty slick.

Pinching a loaf hu?

Yep this kind of sounds like something you might think of while doing that.

17 Art Reviews

Um?

You didn't make any of this art.

AX3L001 responds:

¬¬, i can´t belive it.... you don´t have sense of humor!!!!!!

INSANE!

Now THAT I would buy. You really know your Newgrounds, man. I hope this wins a spot in the calendar!

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thanks a lot brah!

I hope so! :)

GREAT!

I want that as a poster, man! Awesome job!!

They call me Naruto