Madness:The Scene Creator Madness:The Scene Creator

I liked it better than most out there.

Though there are a few things that could improve it.

Number one being feet, they're one of the staples of Madness so leaving them out simply isn't an option. Also, if you notice the effects are lagging, it's because you need to turn up the FPS (Frames per second) in the settings. On a side note, the reason I always had the explosion/fire effects not animated, was because it fit the whole "still" feel you get with a scene creator. Not a priority, just recommended .

Also, instead of having so much dead space (space with nothing in it) You should lower the height of your flash. (This can be done in the same place you higher the FPS)

Keep it up, this is very much an upgrade from your first two.

somespammer224 responds:

I appreciate your criticism,thank you for the tip on the FPS,there is feet, however, over by the Sniper Rifle, and as for the dead space, at the time I was making it, It looked like i didn't have enough room,

And when I tested it, I didn't press the maximize option on the window, so from what i could see, all space was was taken.

Madness army scene cretor Madness army scene cretor

Ugh

In all honesty, this is unplayable. It takes about 5 seconds to do layering correctly and you couldn't even do that? Shows just about how much you care.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Pretty damn good.

I like the variety of this. There is nothing like a good puzzle game. However, once you get though 15 or so levels, it gets a little repetitive. However, it did manage to keep me interested pretty far in, so j.

Meteor Launch Meteor Launch

Very well made.

I enjoyed this from start to finish, great job.

Ultimate Madness Creator Ultimate Madness Creator

"Ultimate"

I'm srry wut.

Clatform responds:

wat?

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Overall an enjoyable experience.

Though some of those levels were ridiculous.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

woah!

So much win!!!!!!!

Madness Charater Creator Madness Charater Creator

Hmm

Keet trying, you will get it.

XXBlinx responds:

What is that meant to mean? What do you think I need to improve on if I make Madness Character Creator 2?

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Why...

Why is beating the living crap outta cute bunnys and bears so fun. Great game! the whole time I was thinking that the text looked just like the text used in banjo kazooie.

Civet's Odyssey Civet's Odyssey

Educational?

Lol, over-all this was fun. But it reminded me a little too much of Dora the Explorer.